First In My Fly

Posted by: Agnes in

I will tell you about my new experience. On december 13th 2007 I gone to Semarang by plane. It’s the first I gone by plane. Maybe for many people going by plane it’s usual, but for me it’s the first experience in my life. Not bad for the first, because I have listened about how to airways system in Indonesia and other country. You know we can study from anything, especialy from another people experiences. I think the keys is confident, even though I’m confuse but I’m very confident, don’t be shy if you make a mmistake, you can ask airport official in over there like me. I tried executive lounge for waiting my plane. I must paid for that. But I got good services, for example: comfortable chair, food, drink, magazine, and internet I think good place for waiting.
I’m feel happy and a little bit nerveous in the first fly. I’m happy because now I have new experience in my life. I get much something from that. I shit near a window in order to I can look the view from the sky and I can’t sleep during the trip. I look sky mountain, mainland, villages, and street from the sky like a map, very small..Oh wonderful that’s very beautiful, Great For Allah and Thanks God..

Agnes*

This entry was posted on Friday, January 25, 2008 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment