My trip in West Kalimantan

Posted by: Agnes in

On January 12th 2008 I went to Pontianak, West Kalimantan, Indonesia. Yes, it’s the first I visited Kalimantan Island. Majority population in Pontianak are Tionghoa. So, I must be careful change allowed food for me in over there, besides many people can speak Mandarin fluently, there is make me confused to catch their conversation.
I got job on Januari 9th 2007 in Public Accountant Office. I went to Kalimantan was the first my duty, yes I accepted that job because I like challenge and I would like to try new experience in my life. Even though sometimes I’m afraid but I’m very happy I got new things in over there. I worked in West Kalimantan together with my friends.
By the way after I arrived in Supadio Airport I went to Sambas a small city in West Kalimantan, during the trip I taken a picture in Khatulistiwa Monument, Pontianak., I saw Kapuas River. Then I arrived in Sambas I visited village on the river, I was amazed, I saw many house float on the river like ship. You know Go to Malaysia from Sambas its about 6 hours by car or bus. I want to go to Malaysia from Sambas but I haven’t passport yet, therefore make me regret. Hiks..Hiks..Never mind, because in Sambas I eaten snack Malaysian Products, so I think I have feel at Malaysia, He..He..
Thanks God my dream comes true, I would like to go to out Java because during 21 years I stay in Java and I have gone to Bali once time only. I enjoyed that trip because I like traveling and I can study from here.
Ok my friends…I think if you hard desire to get anything just keep positive thinking to get your wish and always do the best hope you can get anything you want. Because God have the best plan for us if we always effort do the best and pray.
Thanks f or coming my blog and sory if I make a mistake.
Good Luck For Us..

Agnes*

This entry was posted on Friday, January 25, 2008 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment