On the Sambas River

Posted by: Agnes in

Sambas,
I would like tell you about my story in Sambas. On January 16th 2007 I went to Sambas river, the big and famous river in West Kalimantan. You know I traced the river in the afternoon by dugout (ind:sampan), while I look sunset, very beautiful. Yes, my dream comes true, actually I,m very desire trace the river by dugout. I was happy and I tried oar my dugout by my self, wow amazing you know I able to oar very strong so my dugout runed faster. He..he.. I written this story in Hotel in Sambas, and while I written I smile alone, because I was still happy. But you must be careful on the Sambas river, because many people in Sambas still believe about “mistik” or magic, native speaker said if we around the river by dugout, our behavior, our speak must be careful believe or not we can get misfortune if we make a mistake, oh My God…that story make me rather afraid but I’ll try be happy and I enjoyed this moment. The river have beautiful view and unique. Formerly, I just wathced life on the river in television but now I have been felt that life.
I think live in Lanting (house on the river like ship) very challenge but not healty and comfortable if we don’t usual stay in the Lanting. They are take a bath, washing plates, washing clothes, and throw away garbage on the river causes the river doesn’t clean anymore. In Sambas district have a lot of extensive region, so many village in Sambas and sometimes the villages so far and very difficult going over there.But, if you like challenge you can try it, I would like to try but I don’t have many time in Sambas..
Ok My friends..hope my story give you more information about West Kalimantan..

This entry was posted on Friday, January 25, 2008 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

2 comments

sayangku hebat bgt ya...
love u so much deh...

:)

anis sayang...bagus deh blog fotonya jadi kalo aku kangen ma kamu aku download dech foto2 kamu..jangan pelit foto yah..
aku ngefans bgt ma kamu..

...He...

Post a Comment