New Experience in my life

Posted by: Agnes in

Yes,today is special day for me.Because today I can share my knowledge about accounting to others in Al Azhar University in Jakarta. I was happy because this is my new experience in my life and I feel more better if I can do benefit something to others eventhough I have to study hard for that.

I do my best for everyone and for me of course, yes I have to be struggle for that I believe I can do that.
I hope I can do more and more for everyone. Thanks Allah You give me chance for make me to be better and to be benefit for others. I do Lilahi ta'la,Insya Allah..

Thanks for Mr. Rahmat for ur believe and last Thanks a lot for Al Azhar University Childrens for ur attention.
We are a good team..I hope

So,dont be hopeless now, If you want you believe and I think you will get.

This entry was posted on Tuesday, September 23, 2008 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

2 comments

waw :D congratz yak. ditunggu traktirannya..

makan-makan ni..selamat y, mbak..

Post a Comment