Global Warming

Posted by: Agnes in

Why happen global warming in the world? Because we want that happen.
Yes, actually global warming is made by human. Sometimes we are realized or we aren’t realized, we supported to global warming faster. Since I watched Oprah in Metro TV about danger of global warming, Ex vice president America the name is Al Gore, He said that global warming has been threatened our life in over the world. Yes, I think Judgement day to closer, God has been given warning about our false cause we don’t keep the world as well, in example: have been disasters in the several country and area in the world including in Indonesia. According to what Al Gore said that the facts we supported global warming from the small things, but sometimes we aren’t realized, its very dangerous to support global warming, in example: lights, wash machine, vacum cleaner, and soap we use everyday, several products like that to produce subtances making global warming faster. When I wacthed that talk show, I was surprising about it. I never expected that from small things and its very closer with us cause global warming also. I’m realized that’s very dangerous for nature, but I have problem to choose good products are not dangerous and friendly with nature (ramah lingkungan).

Lets keep our the world for our life and the next generation…!!
Warning about danger of Global Warming has been made in movie by Al Gore and the title is “An Incovenient True”. I think it is good movie and you must be wacth this because its give me more knowledge about global warming. Hope after we wacthed the movie we are realized about danger of global warming and prevent the danger of global warming.
By the way I haven’t wacthed yet the movie…he…he..But I did wacthed a part of that movie in the television. And I know it’s a good movie.
And how about you to face global warming in the world??

Please, you can correct my english, I’m realized my english still make a mistake.
Thanks..

Good Luck For All

Agnes*


This entry was posted on Wednesday, October 24, 2007 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment