Happy Idul Fitri

Posted by: Agnes in

Idul Fitri is a wonderful opportunity, to care,to love,to pray,to forgive each others.
I just wanna say please forgive me for things i did wrong, for words might hurt, for jokes you can take, for everything if you dont like and make you dissapointed, i realy-realy sorry. Even thought i know its wrong and i dont know.
please accepted my apollogiez...
"Taqobalahu Mina Wa Minkum"
Minal Aidzin Wal Faidzin Mohon Maaf Lahir Batin.
Hope we can get opportunity said this next year,Allah have forgoten us,we can meet again,and to be better of course..
Thanks if you have forgoten me...
Good Luck For Us..
Sorry,if my writing still bad and i make a mistake, please you can correct my english...Thanks

Warm Regards
Agnes*

This entry was posted on Saturday, October 13, 2007 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

Buat mba agnes, Selamat Hari Raya Idul Fitri 1428 H. Minal Aidzin Wal Faizin. Mohon maaf lahir dan bathin.

sorry commentnya pake bahasa indonesia. sekarang inggrisnya makin lancar aja.

ok gitu aja. good luck.

#ganjar#

Post a Comment