Bank Indonesia Announcement

Posted by: Agnes in

Congrat's to all my friends..
Your struggle haven't finished yet, you have to study hard and always pray to face third exam in BI. I believe you can do it..
Now, you can thanks for God for your successed in second tested BI. 
I always pray for us..
Never mind..i haven't yet passed that exam,i believe its the best from Allah for me. Hopefuly, next time i'll be try again and i get that job in BI, Amin..
Good Luck for all...Lady,Ba Putri,Risca,Meidina,Daman..
Viva Accounting 2003..Hope you can do the best..
Be Struggle My Friends..
Regards..

Agnes*
 


This entry was posted on Friday, October 05, 2007 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

2 comments

oooohhhh anizzz thank you so much for ur attention..u always supporting me!!!keep moving gurl!!i believe that one day, u will get the best job 4 you!!!AMIIINN!!!

_PUTRI WP, AIRFAST INDONESIA_

ok..thanks a lot.by the way where your email address? i need ur email, i would to shareabout anything with u, he..
Amin..hopefuly our pray getting answer from Allah, Amin..

Post a Comment