Jogja..jogja..jogja..

Posted by: Agnes in

Today, I'm going to Jogjakarta with my office's friends for vacation and wedding party my friend in Jogja. Ok, I'm happy go with my friend but I think the trip long far,and I think so tired in my trip today.I hope I can enjoy my trip..
Holiday..Holiday..I like Jogja because Jogja is tradiotional city,various food,various good place for holiday and refresing. For example: Keraton, Gudeg is traditional and special food, Ullen Sentalu, Parangtritis beach, Kota Gede is silver hand mate products place,Prambanan, Borobudur (Magelang),Bringharjo traditional market the center for shopping,Taman Sari is the place of the King.
So if you would like go to Jogjakarta you can visit that place and have a nice your trip.
Insya Allah I will tell you after back to Jakarta..
See you

Picture from:Flickr.com by. Chandrahadi Junarto

This entry was posted on Friday, July 11, 2008 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

i know why you like jogja..

i hope "me" is one of your reason

*artnes for love*

Post a Comment