Reading is My Inspiration

Posted by: Agnes in

Frankly I dont like read before, because I think reading make me was bored. I like writing since I written my thesis and make some articles for my lecturer. I'm realized, if I want writing I must read many books,magazine,newspaper and browsing internet for improving my knowledge for to be better my written exactly. So, I have to like read more than before. Yes, in the beginning I read some book and I was about to read few page I was sleapy, I feel tired, I was lazy for continued my reading. But, I tried chase away et all, eventhough sometimes so difficult, Alhamdulilah I have succesed for that.
Yes, I'm realized I get inspiration from my reading besides my experience, story, true story of my friends, and movies. I think we can start writing from anything.
Write what you want, feel and look. Just write and write..
Lets writing..Improve our ability.

Ag*

This entry was posted on Friday, July 04, 2008 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment